Build Operate Transfer Engagement model
Build-Operate-Transfer Model is best suited for companies who are interested in globalization and expansion. The model suits those who want to reap the benefits of an offshore center but are unaware and apprehensive about the risks involved. In this model, companies could rapidly commence offshore operations and own an entire offshore facility with a minimal risk and investment.
General steps of BOT model:
- NashPro understands client's requirments and accordingly devices the strategy to make happen clients offshore presence.
- NashPro's experienced recruiters and IT managers start recruiting client's offshore team
- In mean time, NashPro's Real-Estate, Legal and Accounting consultants work behind scences to possess and jumpstart client facility.
- NashPro contractors can layout office and infrastructure as per clients needs and budget.
- NashPro IT managers work as laison between remote teams to streamline work process and crease out cultural difference.
- Once client team takes control of day to day operations, NashPro transfers the facility along with resources to the client.